Due to government regulations our shop is allowed to stay open, however, keeping both our staff and customer’s safety our top priority, we have had to implement a few safety measures to our shop:
- Customers must wear a face mask for entry to the shop and will be asked to sanitise their hands before entry (we have provided disposable face mask as well as Alcohol based or Alcohol-Free hand sanitiser)
- Staff will be wearing face masks at all times in the store.
- Upon entry, customers will be required to scan the NHS issued QR code using the NHS Track and Trace app. If this cannot be done for whatever reason a First and Last Name, contact details and the number of people in your party (this includes children and babies) must be provided. One person's contact details can cover up to 6 people.
- There is a queuing system for entry to the store as we are having to limit our numbers within the decorations shop. This queuing system has 2-metre markings on it to ensure that everyone is socially distanced for safety.
- For the tills, we have put up Perspex screen to protect you as well as our staff. This means that baskets won't fit under the screen and will need to be placed next to the till so staff can collect it and process your items safely.
- Till staff will regularly sanitise their hands and work surfaces to prevent any cross contamination.
- We have two tills that take Card only payments (one located inside the shop and one within the tree barn) and one till that takes Cash and Card payments (located inside the shop)
- On the floor of the store there are markers that indicate where customers should stand when queuing or paying at the tills.
If you have any concerns or questions don't hesitate to contact us: